Monday, May 16, 2011

Ketchup!

So I went away for a week awhile back and somehow I fell behind by like a month and a half.  I mean I mostly kept up with my reading, just haven't posted.  Sucks to me.  Anyways, time to play catch up.  Lemme ease my way back into this with a half-assed list post.  Here's what I'm pulling from the Wednesday comics crowd.  I try to ingest a regular dose of uppity snazz, too, but for now I'm still shambling through my birthday booty.

BOOM! Studios
• Insurrection v3.6
• Malignant Man

DC
• Action Comics
• Detective Comics
• Jonah Hex
• Tiny Titans

Dark Horse
• Dark Horse Presents

IDW
• Rocketeer Adventures

Image
• Gladstone’s School for World Conquerors
• Halcyon
• Infinite Vacation
• Orc Stain
• Nonplayer
• Madman
• Super Dinosaur
• Undying Love

Marvel
• Alpha Flight
• Amazing Spider-Man
• Avengers
• Captain America
• Daredevil
• Deadpool MAX
• FF
• Ghost Rider
• Hulk
• Incredible Hulk
• Mighty Thor
• Moon Knight
• New Avengers
• Punisher
• Uncanny X-Force

Vertigo
• Hellblazer
• Northlanders
• Strange Adventures
• Sweet Tooth
• Vertigo Resurrected

No comments:

Post a Comment